Sophomore walks on hands opposed to feet

Crowd+Pleaser%3A+Parents+and+players+have+come+up+to+Fritz+multiple+times%2C+exclaiming+how+funny+it+is+to+see+her+walking+so+casually+on+her+hands.+One+of+Fritz%E2%80%99s+fans+told+her%2C+%E2%80%9CWe+always+know+when+Becca+is+out+on+the+field%2C+her+feet+give+her+away+in+a+heartbeat.+Sometimes+she%E2%80%99s+more+entertaining+than+the+game%21%E2%80%9D+

Photo by Sydney Nicolli.

Crowd Pleaser: Parents and players have come up to Fritz multiple times, exclaiming how funny it is to see her walking so casually on her hands. One of Fritz’s fans told her, “We always know when Becca is out on the field, her feet give her away in a heartbeat. Sometimes she’s more entertaining than the game!”

Sydney Nicolli, Guest Writer

Have you ever heard of a human who walks on their hands more than their own two feet?

Meet Becca Fritz, a level 9 gymnast, and, as her former coach described her, “monkey.” Fritz has always had a passion for gymnastics, but walking on her hands has become more like a second nature.

From football games to the competition floor, you could definitely pick Fritz out of any crowd. Why does the tumble god tend to be upside down 90% of the time? “Mostly because my ankles always kill so I numb them by going up on my hands, and sometimes it’s just fun to flip upside down since I know how to walk on my hands and do cool stuff due to gymnastics,” Fritz said.