Texas Roadhouse delights with affordable, tasty food

The+8oz+Sirloin+Steak+combo+includes+a+grilled+shrimp+skewer+and+your+choice+of++two+sides.+

Photo from official Texas Roadhouse website

The 8oz Sirloin Steak combo includes a grilled shrimp skewer and your choice of two sides.

Fadi Rached, Guest Writer

Texas Roadhouse in Willoughby is an all-American country-style restaurant famous for great tasting food, even better customer service and best of all peanuts!

Texas Roadhouse serves traditional American cuisine, including steak, ribs, chicken, and seafood. Each meal is beautify coupled with oversized buttery and soft rolls fresh out the oven.

Once you enter the establishment, you’ll be immediately greeted with an aroma of delicious steak, hearty ribs, and savory shrimp.

The appetizer combo includes Boneless Buffalo Wings, Rattlesnake Bites, and Tater Skins for the unbeatable price of $9.99. The appetizer combo is perfect for parties of 3-4 people, and possibly even more.

The Tater Skins are seasoned with crispy bacon bits which complements the soft texture of the potato. The Rattlesnake bites are extremely appetizing, with a soft outer layer of breading and a spicy kick of jalapeno that happily surprises your palate

Texas has many entrees to chose from; one excellent choice is The 8oz Sirloin Steak Combo.

The appetizing 8oz Sirloin Steak Combo ($17.99) includes a mouthwatering hand-cut steak and savory crispy shrimp with two sides which makes it well worth your hard earned money!

Texas Roadhouse offers a multitude of interesting sides such as a cup of chili, sauteed mushrooms, flavorful baked steak fries and a whole lot more.

If you’re on a budget, Texas offers a tender slow cooked hot pulled pork dinner which is coupled with their signature BBQ sauce, freshly baked bread and two delicious sides for $9.99 which is a great value for the price! The BBQ sauce doesn’t overtake the flavor of the pulled pork.

Texas Roadhouse proves that although great food and great value are important they also are very fond of transporting their customers to Texas. Once you walk in, you really feel the
Country.

Sophomore Timmy Zimmerman has visited Texas Roadhouse a couple times before. Zimmerman said, “I would definitely eat there again.”

Texas Roadhouse was not very busy on a Saturday in mid October. If there ever is a slight wait, the waiting area includes cozy seats and a TV for entertainment. Call ahead seating is available but usually not needed.

In addition, beautiful country themed decorations cover the restaurant. One main recurring theme with Texas Roadhouse is wood. Whether it be the floor, the chairs or the tables they all beautifully complement the establishment with wood.

One place that people like to compare Texas Roadhouse to is its next-door neighbor, Cracker Barrel. Both greatly relying on a country theme; they definitely bud heads. But, Texas Roadhouse has its own charm that Cracker Barrel just can’t match.

There’s even a huge barrel filled with shelled peanuts, all complimentary and delicious.

Texas Roadhouse has an electronic jukebox which allows you to choose any of the country songs preloaded to the jukebox to play all through the restaurant.

Texas Roadhouse is so country that every so often, the friendly staff members will perform an entertaining country line dance.

One thing Texas Roadhouse could do better is to increase the size of the bar since it can get since at times.

Texas Roadhouse never fails to provide unbeatable service and food. Our server was extremely courteous and professional. We were greeted with smiles and always felt welcome. Our server never hesitated to answer any of our questions.

Whether it be the constant country music, the wooden chairs, and tables or the occasional country line dance, Texas really is country! I give Texas Roadhouse five hootin horseshoes out of five hootin horseshoes!

Texas Roadhouse

6095 Commerce Cir, Willoughby, OH 44094

(440) 833-0570  Texas Roadhouse Official Website .

Moderate Pricing

Steak House

5/5 horseshoes